Purchase Owned Bank Guarantee (BG)
Receive Your Owned Bank Guarantee (BG) Today!
SERVICE AND INSTRUMENT DESCRIPTION:
The Mund-Worth Financial Services offers many types of financial instruments to those that are seeking to fund for their financial endeavors. There are many ways to arrange non-recourse collateral, recourse collateral, or even credit-enhancement. We work with many investors from Europe, and North American banking institutions.
Purchase of Bank Guarantee (BG)
World Top 100 Banks issues our Purchase of Bank Guarantee, and we use the Bank SWIFT Network, Bloomberg, Euroclear or DTC for delivery of these banking instruments. We achieve this through the use of SWIFT MT799 and SWIFT MT760 or Screen Block and Pay via Bloomberg, Euroclear or DTC.
We Protect Our Client Deposits Fully Through 2 Levels of Protection
You never have to worry about your security with our two levels of protection:
This Refund Deposit Program protects our clients and makes sure that the deposits are completely safe.
15 Advantages to Purchasing an Owned Bank Guarantee from Us!
Deposit Requirements for Owned Bank Guarantee (BG) via SWIFT:
Deposit Requirements for Owned Bank Guarantee (BG) via EUROCLEAR & BLOOMBER delivery:
Prices in EUROS
Dual Financial Requirements:
You must meet two financial criteria when Purchasing an Owned Bank Guarantee (BG).
These Are Our Non-Negotiables
Estimated Completion Time:
Brokers & Consultants:
SWIFT Closing Process
1. The Beneficiary and provider sign the contract initiating the memorandum of understanding and the letter of intent. This enters them into a contractual agreement.
2. During an upcoming day of business the providing bank will endorse the agreement, granting the beneficiary payment for:
3. The Beneficiary’s institution has two days to send the payment of the reservation cost, SWIFT delivery, etc. by a wire transfer. Then a receipt of this transfer is emailed to the provider.
4. The Provider’s Bank has three business days from the receipt of the the itemized list of costs to issue payment and delivery to the beneficiary’s institution.
5. Within ten business days, the Provider must send MT-799 Pre-Advice to the beneficiary’s bank and email a copy to the beneficiary. This is to conclude whether they are ready to receive the SWIFT MT103, which must compete within 5 days.
6. Within three days the receiving bank must state confirmation of the receipt and note that they are ready to receive the SWIFT MT760, and will pay within 5 days.
7. Within three days the provider’s institution will send the BG through the SWIFT MT760.
8. When the receiving bank has received the BG, they will confirm this with the other bank and will pay within 5 days 18%, which includes a 2% consultant fee.
9. If the beneficiary foes do not pay the payments, then the Provide will place a claim on the BG which causes the receiver’s institution to return the BG through SWIFT MT760. Any payments that have been made will not be refunded.
10. The provider’s bank has one week within the reception of the payment of the BG to send a copy of the BG to the beneficiary’s bank through a courier that is bank-bonded.
11. Any additional tranches will abide by the same procedures and will continue until the funds have been depleted.
Euroclear & Bloomberg Closing Process: